The 2Dope2Bully campaign was created in May 2016 to help raise awareness for bullying.
- About 20% of students ages 12-18 experienced bullying nationwide, according to StopBullying.gov.
- According to statistics reported by StopBullying.gov, Nationwide, 19% of students in grades 9–12 report being bullied on school property in the 12 months prior to the survey.
The following percentages of students ages 12-18 had experienced bullying in various places at school:
- Hallway or stairwell (43.4%)
- Classroom (42.1%)
- Cafeteria (26.8%)
- Outside on school grounds (21.9%)
- Online or text (15.3%)
- Bathroom or locker room (12.1%)
- Somewhere else in the school building (2.1%)
- Approximately 46% of students ages 12-18 who were bullied during the school year notified an adult at school about the bullying.
With your help we can make a difference through encouragement and motivation. We educate individuals on the consequences of bullying by speaking at various events. There we distribute informational brochures to both adults and kids that includes tips on handling bullying, ways to identify it, and ways to help prevent it.
A percentage of our earnings will be donated to various anti-bullying charities, while the other funds will be used to continue to raise awareness by attending events. Help stop it before it happens.